Lakefront property on Lake Ontario in Oswego NY. Buildable lot (0.14 acre) with public water, concrete septic system and electric in place. Low taxes, beautiful views. Year round enjoyment with swimming, sailing, fishing, boating in summer, and ice boating, ice fishing and ice skating in winter. Several ski resorts nearby. Adjacent parcel of land available. which when added makes this piece of property almost a quarter of an acre.
- 190 Joe Fultz Blvd, Oswego, NY 13126 ($190,000, sold: 10-8-2020)
- 226 Joe Fultz Blvd, Oswego, NY 13126 ($159,953, sold: 12-31-2020)
- Year Round HOA $375
- Seasonal HOA $200
- Vacant Lot HOA $75
- A dock is permitted on the lake. It is recommended that it be a floating dock of one that can be hoisted out of the water in case of windy weather. The water depth is 5 feet just off shore.
- Walmart Supercenter (9 min, 3.7 miles)
- Lowe's Home Improvement (8 min, 3.3 miles)
- Price Chopper (8 min, 3.6 miles)
- Fort Ontario (10 min, 4.3 miles)
- Downtown Oswego, NY (12 min, 5 miles)
- Syracuse, NY (54 min, 44.5 miles)
- Rochester, NY (1 hr 30 min, 79.1 miles)
- Buffalo, NY (2 hr 30 min, 152 miles)