8303 Wilson Ave, Parkville, Baltimore, MD 21234, USA
$185,000

Drag 'n' drop pictures here, or click to select from computer

Picture of undefined, number 0
Picture of undefined, number 1
Picture of undefined, number 2
Picture of undefined, number 3
Picture of undefined, number 4
Picture of undefined, number 5
Picture of undefined, number 6

OFFERMARKET EXCLUSIVE

Highly desirable Baltimore County neighborhood. This deal is not priced for professional investors but it is perfect for a primary residence homebuyer comfortable with a fixer upper that has an estimated after-repair value of $250,000.

This home features a fenced yard, screened in back porch, and off-street parking. 

Repair Roof

Repair Interior Walls

Paint

Repair Leak

Basement needs to be resealed. Only leaks during heavy rain in the Summer

Repair Siding

Repair Floors

70% of oak hardwood has been refinished, need to finish remaining 30%