Is it possible to sell your house remotely without an agent?
It is definitely possible to sell your house remotely (without being present), without an agent. You can also empower buyers to safely self-tour your house without an agent. The trick is making sure you optimize your net proceeds by creating as much awareness and competition as possible from verified, reliable buyers.
OfferMarket is self-checkout for residential real estate. Access our self-serve and commission free real estate marketplace designed specifically for remote transactions.
How to sell your house remotely
With the click of a button, access everything you need to sell your house from out-of-state, without an agent:
- Effective marketing -- Reach thousands of buyers, generate buyer awareness and make them submit their highest and best offers.
- Buyer verification -- Protect your time, protect your property. Before ever setting foot in your house, make sure buyers are ID and proof of funds verified.
- Self-tour scheduling -- Empower verified buyers with remote access via lockbox. Convenience is king!
- Standardized home sale documents -- Avoid back and forth negotiations, legal review fees, stress and uncertainty with standard, simple home sale documents.
- Closing coordination -- Make sure title work is completed and everyone is on task.