Deal Or No Deal? Crowd Sourcing Rental Property Investing Decisions
The question: Deal or no deal?
We provided the following information:
- Purchase price: $50,000
- Current rent: $650
- Market rent (as is): $750
- Tenants: current, in property for 4+ years
- Location: 602 Archbald St L83, Scranton, PA 18504
- Condition (1 - 5): 3.5
How would you vote?
Take a moment to decide... deal or no deal?
- Yes: 150 votes (83.33%)
- No: 10 votes (5.55%)
- Not enough details: 20 votes (11.11%)
Several of the investors we polled offered helpful insights and considerations that every rental property investor should be including in their due diligence.
- Does it need repairs?
- Have the tenants been paying?
- Are current tenants willing to pay market rent?
- What are the property taxes?
- Do you plan to own several SFR in the same area?
- Will you be using a property manager or self manage?
- Is the population in Scranton growing or declining?
Answers to these questions and more are included in the full deal overview.
Update: An offer of $46,000 has been accepted and the Seller and Buyer are expected to close in January 2021. Browse active listings for turnkey rental properties by clicking 'Listings' above.
Get an instant offer for your home from OfferMarket
Create a no cost, no obligation listing on OfferMarket