Deal Or No Deal? Crowd Sourcing Rental Property Investing Decisions
The question: Deal or no deal?
We provided the following information:
- Purchase price: $50,000
- Current rent: $650
- Market rent (as is): $750
- Tenants: current, in property for 4+ years
- Location: 602 Archbald St L83, Scranton, PA 18504
- Condition (1 - 5): 3.5
How would you vote?
Take a moment to decide... deal or no deal?
- Yes: 150 votes (83.33%)
- No: 10 votes (5.55%)
- Not enough details: 20 votes (11.11%)
Several of the investors we polled offered helpful insights and considerations that every rental property investor should be including in their due diligence.
- Does it need repairs?
- Have the tenants been paying?
- Are current tenants willing to pay market rent?
- What are the property taxes?
- Do you plan to own several SFR in the same area?
- Will you be using a property manager or self manage?
- Is the population in Scranton growing or declining?
Answers to these questions and more are included in the full deal overview.
Update: An offer of $46,000 has been accepted and the Seller and Buyer are expected to close in January 2021. Browse active listings for turnkey rental properties by clicking 'Listings' above.