We Buy Houses New Haven, CT
👋 Hi! We want to buy your house in New Haven.
If you want to sell your house fast, commission-free, for a great price, we would love to tell you more about OfferMarket.
We Buy Houses Differently
We are a commission-free real estate marketplace. We use technology and a streamlined transaction to save you time and money when you sell your house. We are based in Baltimore, MD and we operate nationwide.
We believe in a smarter way to sell your house
✅ We use technology to eliminate unnecessary costs from the transaction and pass on the savings to you
✅ We make buyers compete
✅ We handle all of the screening, paperwork, titlework
✅ We make sure the transaction closes on your terms, on your timeline
✅ We don't charge you (the seller) at all. Instead, the most qualified and competitive buyer we bring in to buy your house pays us a flat $5,000 service fee at closing.
It's that simple, and you can [create your free listing](https://www.offermarket.us/sell?ref=we-buy-houses-New Haven-CT) in under a minute!
Is now the right time to sell your house in New Haven?
Did you know that the median value of houses in New Haven, CT is now $199,000? With absolutely no obligation, you can [create your free listing](https://www.offermarket.us/sell?ref=we-buy-houses-New Haven-CT) on OfferMarket and find out how much your house is worth.
Sellers in New Haven can expect $6,940 in savings
By selling your house with OfferMarket, you will avoid unnecessary fees for commissions and repairs that eat away at your net proceeds. That's a lot of savings!
Every day, homebuyers in New Haven County sign up for and visit OfferMarket
These homebuyers are looking for houses like yours in New Haven. When you list your house for sale on OfferMarket, our growing network of qualified homebuyers will submit competitive offers and close fast, on your terms.
Don't just sell your house fast. Sell your house for a truly fair and competitive price.
You deserve more than just a lowball, take-it-or-leave-it "cash offer". OfferMarket, featured in Biz Journals, is a fast-growing real estate marketplace that uses technology to eliminate unnecessary costs and make buyers compete.
Top 5 reasons to sell your house with OfferMarket
- No agents or commissions 👉 you keep more money from the sale
- Competitive process 👉 you get a truly fair price
- AS IS 👉 you don’t have to deal with inspection negotiations or pay for unnecessary repairs
- Match with qualified buyers 👉 close on your timeline, on our standard paperwork
- Avoid endless open houses and showings
Reasons sellers like you are selling their house on OfferMarket
- Relocating for work
- Retirement, moving somewhere warmer 😎
- Downsizing, too much house
- Inherited a property and want cash instead
- Rental property issues -- costly expenses, frustrating tenants, tenants aren’t paying rent
- Financial issues -- lost a job, need cash
- Medical issues -- simplify, reduce stress, pay for unexpected medical bills
- Divorce, separation
- Tired of the inconveniences of home ownership, would prefer to rent
- Looking to simplify investments, no longer looking to manage a rental property portfolio
Don't just take our word for it. Here's what other sellers are saying...
I created my free listing with OfferMarket and within 2 weeks I accepted an offer for 17% higher than my initial asking price, close in 30 days. They really mean it when they say they make buyers compete.
OfferMarket did exactly what they said they would. They got me a competitive price for my houses and closed on my timeline. I would recommend OfferMarket to anyone who wants to avoid the expenses of traditional home sales.
Here's how it works:
- Create your free listing
- We coordinate a Safe Showing
- Buyers submit offers
- Contract and title work is handled by OfferMarket
- Close on your timeline
💰 Ready to sell your house in New Haven? Click Sell at the top of the page to create your free listing!
Get multiple commission-free, AS IS offers from qualified buyers and close on your timeline.
Create a no cost, no obligation listing on OfferMarket